At the Law Office of Joshua S. Reed, we have the resources and experience to help you in business-related litigation. Whether you face a breach of contract or dissolution of your business, our experienced team will walk you through the entire legal process and determine what best suits your needs. Even if you're involved in a breach of fiduciary duty dispute or unfulfilled contract disputes, we can explore your legal options, help settle such disputes, or determine the best way to protect you and your business from potential liabilities or debts.
The Law Office of Joshua S. Reed is proud to represent clients across Knoxville, Farragut, and all over East Tennessee, including Knox, Blount, Sevier, Anderson, and Union Counties.
Drafting or Enforcement of Contracts
Our knowledgeable team can help you create business contracts, such as partnership agreements, non-compete agreements, buy-sell agreements, shareholder agreements, and service contracts. We can also assist with revisions and/or renegotiation of existing contracts.
Other business formation tasks we can help you with include:
- Drafting company agreements, policies, procedures, bylaws, and operating agreements
- Fulfilling Tennessee's business formation or registration requirements
- Preparing corporate documents
- Enforcement of liquidated damages
- Applying for licenses and permits
- Reviewing business contracts, procedures, and policies to ensure compliance
- Protecting you, your partners, and the business from potential litigation
- Filing required taxes
We will work diligently with you to help you understand your business needs and goals. We will also help you navigate every step involved in the formation process from start to finish and lay a solid legal foundation that will protect you from personal liability.