Discuss Your Injury Claim for Free
If you or a loved one has been in an accident or in any other way been harmed by another’s careless or criminal actions, you can rely on the Law Office of Joshua S. Reed. Our team is known for compassionate, competent, and aggressive advocacy. Your well-being is our priority, and we offer legal representation backed by experience and integrity.
Why Choose Our Knoxville Personal Injury Lawyer?
- 15+ years of trusted legal experience
- Directly handles your case, not a junior associate or paralegal
- Attentive, respectful, and caring service
- Free case reviews for all potential clients
Our goal is to get you the compensation you deserve: We want you to be able to focus on healing while we handle the legal complications. While some lawyers mechanically talk about winning money for clients, we stand apart in that we truly listen to our clients, understand their situation, and craft a plan to win the maximum compensation they are owed. Find out how our timely, dedicated service can help you secure justice, and learn why you should consider our team to handle your injury claim.
Let's discuss your injuries during a free consultation.
Results-Driven Counsel for Personal Injury Claims
Our law firm handles a wide range of injury cases in Knoxville and Farragut:
Mr. Reed is a personal injury lawyer with unique experience in bicycle accident cases. Not only has he won Tennessee State Championship mountain bike races (in 2002 and 2007), but he has also suffered serious injuries in a bicycle accident, a crash that was caused by a negligent driver.
If you have been in any vehicle accident, he understands the long road of recovery ahead, and he knows what it takes to wrangle with insurance in order to get the financial compensation you need. We are ready to pour all our experience and insight into your case so that you can recover with peace of mind.
Compensation Available to Accident Victims
If it can be determined that your injuries were the result of another party’s careless or reckless actions, you may be entitled to recover a wide range of monetary damages for your losses and suffering. Eligible damages will vary depending on the severity of your injuries and the defendant’s level of negligence.
We can help you pursue compensation for the following:
- Past and future medical expenses - Including hospital bills, rehabilitative care, assistive devices, and other anticipated medical costs you will face in the future
- Lost wages - Including the wages that you lost while you are unable to work, temporarily or on a permanent basis
- Lost earning potential - If you are disabled and are no longer able to return to your line of work, you may be eligible to recover compensation for lost future earnings
- Pain and suffering - Victims of serious accidents can obtain damages for extreme emotional distress, chronic pain, trauma, and permanent disfigurement
- Punitive damages - In certain cases where the liable party demonstrated egregious misconduct or willful negligence, a jury may award the victim punitive damages
Since compensation varies on a case-by-case basis, it is important you contact our firm as soon as possible to have an injury attorney review your legal options and determine the most appropriate course of action. We are prepared to help you on the path to emotional and physical healing after a catastrophic injury.
Furthermore, we are ready and willing to challenge bad faith insurance claims. When you work with us, we will do whatever it takes to help you secure the financial compensation you need after suffering a serious injury.
What Is the Time Limit to File a Personal Injury Claim?
Personal injury claims in Tennessee are subject to a statute of limitations, or a window of time in which a person is allowed to pursue legal action. If a person does not file a claim within the allotted time, they will lose their right to sue.
Personal injury claims must be filed within one year of a person’s injury or discovery of harm in order to be heard by the courts. Claims stemming from injuries caused by dangerous products, however, may be filed within six years of a person’s injury but no more than ten years after a dangerous product is purchased.
Since gathering evidence and filing the necessary paperwork can potentially take months to complete, the sooner you contact an attorney from our firm, the better. We can ensure that you meet all relevant deadlines and handle all necessary paperwork on your behalf, allowing you to focus on your recovery. Don't miss your chance to take action after an accident.
Discover how we can help you fight for your financial recovery: Schedule your free case evaluation or call our office today!