Injured on Another Party's Property? We Can Help.
Whenever you visit the grocery store or another public or commercial property, you should feel that others are looking out for your safety. Property owners and managers are legally obligated to maintain the safety of their properties in order to ensure that all visitors and customers are safe. This may include maintenance, repairs, and installing proper lighting, railways, and more.
If you or someone you love has been injured as a result of an irresponsible property owner or manager who has been negligent in their upkeep of the premises, turn to the team at the Law Office of Joshua S. Reed. Our experienced Knoxville injury lawyer can review the details of your case and advise you on how you should move forward with your claim.
Examples of premises liability claims may include:
- Slip and fall accidents
- Swimming pool accidents
- Chemical leaks or toxic fumes
- Inadequate security
- Inadequate lighting
- Inadequate railings
- Animal attacks or dog bites
Schedule a FREE case evaluation directly with an attorney.
Proving Fault in a Premises Liability Case
In order to have an effective premises liability case, you must be able to prove several elements.
- Did the property owner or manager owe you a duty of care? Businesses such as grocery stores and retail stores are required to take extra precautions to ensure that guests and patrons are safe. If you are a trespasser or did not use the property normally, then you are less likely to have a successful claim.
- Did the property owner breach the duty? Did he or she fail to fix a repair while knowing about it, or failed to fix a hazard?
- Did the breach of duty cause your injury?
- Did you suffer a serious injury? Injury claims require that a person suffer some type of injury.
Hands-On Legal Counsel
Throughout the years we have been in practice, we have helped many individuals like you prepare, negotiate, and litigate injury claims, including those involving complex premises liability injuries. We believe in providing dedicated, compassionate legal support at all times. In fact, our approach to personal injury representation is to provide hands-on, one-on-one counsel to each client. You will work directly with Mr. Reed - your case will never be handed off to a junior associate or a less experienced attorney.
Call for a FREE Consultation!
We are ready to work hard to see that you are treated with respect and compassion. If you have any questions or concerns about your case, please contact a knowledgeable Knoxville premises liability lawyer from our team.
for a FREE evaluation.